Peneyforum Forum Index Peneyforum
Forum de la Jeunesse de Peney

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long Cleaning Gloves By Aibon Safety

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peneyforum Forum Index -> Forum Publique de la Jeunesse de Peney -> Discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  

PostPosted: 09/01/2020 15:57:18    Post subject: Long Cleaning Gloves By Aibon Safety Reply with quote

I have found that the gloves traded for dish-washing are typically very thin and likely to rip. So I go to a home depot, lowes, ace, or similar store and in their paint section they will sell different nitrile gloves for use with thinners and such. You can get a pair for $5-$10 and they usually last for a few months if used on a daily basis before getting ripped. When I switched from dish-washing gloves to aibon safety’s long cleaning gloves, it brought a world of difference in my dish-washing experience. They are very thicker and protect well against the heat. I used to mix hot and cold water in the dish tub so I wouldn't scald my hands, now I can use straight hot water without fear of burning myself and it makes washing dishes easier.
Publicité

PostPosted: 09/01/2020 15:57:18    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peneyforum Forum Index -> Forum Publique de la Jeunesse de Peney -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation